1. What qualities do Henkels & McCoy Group companies look for in suppliers?
- Flexible capabilities, top quality work, and competitive pricing
- A firm commitment to safety
- A proven track record with references
- Good financial standing
- On-time delivery and consistent high-quality service
- An understanding of the capital project engineering and construction business
- Quick turnaround on all requests
- Strong technical support
- Conducts business in a legal, ethical, and socially responsible manner
2. What is a Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS) Number?
A DUNS number is a nine-digit number issued by Dun & Bradstreet, Inc., to identify each corporate location of a business. Most companies already have a DUNS number. You can find yours on the Dun & Bradstreet website. If you do not yet have a DUNS number, Dun & Bradstreet will provide you with one at no cost.
3. What is the next step after I register?
Be sure to fill out all company data and press the “Register” button. You can attach company brochures and other marketing material to your profile. Once you have registered, your profile will be available to our procurement professionals nationwide.
Please note: Due to the volume of inquires we receive, you will NOT be contacted until a purchasing professional matches one of our current needs with your product or service offerings. After registering, check your profile for any inaccuracies or omissions.
4. What if I am already a supplier?
Please login and review your supplier profile to ensure that it is up-to-date. Our procurement professionals from across the country use this national database. Some of them may not be familiar with your company and will need the most accurate information you can provide.
5. How can I get in touch with a purchasing professional to discuss a product or service my company offers?
Due to the large volume of inquiries we receive, we do not provide direct phone numbers or email addresses. If you have a product or service you would like to introduce to us, please register in the Supplier Portal and include relevant brochures or attachments. When your registration is complete, your company information will be made available to all procurement professionals within the Henkels & McCoy Group family of companies.
6. As a certified minority-owned, women owned, or disabled veteran-owned supplier/subcontractor, do i need to take any additional steps?
No additional steps are necessary. Our Supplier Portal captures diversity status, so be sure to select and upload all relevant certifications. This information is made available to our supplier diversity and procurement professionals.
7. Why can’t I complete the registration process?
Check to be sure that you’ve completed all required fields. The system will not allow you to proceed until you have done so.
8. I am a current supplier for a henkels & mccoy group company, why did i receive a request asking me to complete or update my supplier profile?
We will periodically ask you to update your company's profile to assist us in screening and/or pre-qualifying your firm for a new opportunity.
9. Can other registered businesses see my company data?
No. All information on our Supplier Portal is secure and accessible only to our procurement professionals.
10. I tried registering but discovered that my company is already registered. What should I do?
Please reach out to your procurement point-of-contact or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. If the primary contact for my company is no longer employed by us, what should I do?
Please send an email to email@example.com to have us update your profile and send you a new login and password.